- RT @tchanWVUnews: Looks like @WVUNews is finished for the night. This must be some kind of record. #wvunews #springbreakstartsnow
- RT @evabuchman: ATTN @WVUNews: @NBCNews will be airing their dateline special on Skylar Neese tomorrow at 8. Watch & see how its done #wvun…
- RT @AosborneWVUNews: @wvunews GROUP 1 friendly reminder for writing conferences tomorrow :) good luck! Packages due by midnight (the earlie…
Spring 2014, Episode 3
- Ardath Osborne: Executive Producer
- Tyler Channell: Associate Producer
- Emily Dick: Web Producer
Best of the Rest
Each week, the Best of the Rest section features student work from WVU News not included in the final newscast.
The primary mission of Project Lifesaver is to provide timely response to save lives and reduce potential injury for adults and children who wander due to Alzheimer’s, autism, and other related conditions or disorders, Produced by Andrew Sealy.
The WVU Rifle team gears up for another successful season, produced by Alissa Hudak.
Reporter Megu Kolanko explains the importance of role models for children.
Learn more about the “WVU News” team and the student-produced newscast. Produced by Executive Producer Tyler Channell.